With the holidays coming up next week, I think it's important to create a little of conscience about how we celebrate this dates, because we only live in the moment and don't think about the garbage we produce and the pollution of the with so many burning grills.
On the bright side, I think a lot of people rely on this holidays to take a break from their stressful routine, and spend a quality time with their loved ones, I also think this holidays set a great mood in the community, because you can see how people are more relaxed once that September starts, it's like a massive party that lasts the whole month.
For this holidays I have plan spend most of the week with my family at home, make some empanadas, anticuchos, and every food that scream September, and also I was thinking of going to the fondas with some friends but almost everyone are vegan now, wich it's great, so maybe we are going just to drink terremotos, wich it's a funny name for a drink, it means earthquake, specially for a such a seismic country like ours.
I hope everyone have a great week.
Even though i love architecture the real job that would make me happy is acting, i really enjoy when i'm on stage performing with the lights on my face, and pretending to be someone completely different and sharing a story hoping that someone in the audience can relate to. This dream started since I was a kid, because my grandfather loved cinema and he used to wait for the credits and watch it till my name was on screen, since my name is very common in USA and also because I was named after a famous actor I remember he always told that someday my name will be on the screen, so I always had that in mind, even that I still can get my name on the screen, but I do still acting in the theater, wich is more organic and methodical that movies, I been on different acting classes since I was 17 years old (i'm 21 now), i been in different plays and it's really comforting because all my friends and family are very supportive, they always show up in every play without being asked. But...
I hope you'll have a nice week with your family and your screaming food.
ResponderEliminar